- Mourinho 'congratulates' officiating - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
- Poyet sympathises with Mourinho - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
- Hull City 0-3 Arsenal: Podolski double <img src="http://assets.espn.go.com/icons/watch_headlines.png" width="17" height="8" border="0" alt="Video" /> - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Hull City 0-3 Arsenal: Podolski double
- Prem: Liverpool march on, United woe - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Premier League review
Football League Championship
- Sky Bet Championship: Uwe Rosler tells Wigan to forget Wembley, focus on Burnley - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Wigan boss Uwe Rosler has ordered his players to forget about a return trip to Wembley as they attempt to ruin Burnley's promotion party.
- Championship: Derby v Barnsley team news - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Derby boss Steve McClaren has hinted at making changes for Easter Monday's Sky Bet Championship clash with Barnsley at Pride Park.
- Championship: Yeovil v Huddersfield team news - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Yeovil will assess the fitness of two strikers ahead of Easter Monday's Sky Bet Championship clash with Huddersfield at Huish Park.
- Championship: Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton team news - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Sam Hutchinson begins a two-match suspension in Easter Monday's Sky Bet Championship clash with Charlton at Hillsborough.
UEFA Champions League
- Who is the best-ever winger? - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
UEFA.com's Matchday Live show will have commentary on both semi-finals, and is asking you to name who you think is the best-ever UEFA Champions League winger.
- Fantasy on the move, play Top Five - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
The UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football game's official app allows you to create teams, manage, transfer, get live updates and also introduces a new game: Top Five.
- Did you guess correctly? - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
We chart the journey of our mystery guest from UEFA headquarters in Nyon to the UEFA Champions League final venue in Lisbon – did you guess their identity correctly?
- Lisbon receives Champions League trophies - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
The countdown to the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Women's Champions League finals in Lisbon began in earnest as the trophies were handed over to the city.
UEFA Europa League
- Benfica beat Porto to Rio Ave final - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
UEFA Europa League semi-finalists SL Benfica remain on course for the domestic double after beating FC Porto 3-1 to overturn a first-leg deficit and set up a final with Rio Ave FC.
- Turin receives UEFA Europa League trophy - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
UEFA President Michel Platini called the UEFA Europa League "a competition of the heart" as he handed the trophy to Turin's mayor Piero Fassino ahead of the final.
- Abete hopes for UEFA Europa League legacy - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
Italian Football Federation president Giancarlo Abete hopes next month's UEFA Europa League final will leave a lasting legacy as Turin receives the trophy.
- Sevilla block Valencia's path to Turin - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
Sevilla FC will take on Spanish opponents for the second time in this season's UEFA Europa League with Valencia CF standing between them and the final in Turin.
- 'We have to stay professional' - Javier Mascherano has insisted that Barcelona have to try and fight for the League title right until the end.
- Barca beat Athletic to stay in title chase - Aritz Aduriz’s goal was cancelled out by Pedro and Lionel Messi as Barcelona came from behind to beat Athletic Bilbao 2-1.
- Line-ups: Barca-Athletic - Barcelona have made four changes from the side that lost to Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey, as they prepare to face Athletic Bilbao.
- Francisco: We lacked aggression - Francisco thought his Almeria side ‘lacked aggression’ as they went down 4-2 to Celta Vigo on Sunday.
- Matchday 31 - LIVE updates - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Munich - While Easter bunnies are busy delivering chocolate goodness around the world over the coming days, the Bundesliga had a fair few treats of its own lined up on Matchday 31.
- MATCHDAY 31 BIG STORIES - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Munich - FC Bayern München back to winning ways, another guaranteed entrant to the UEFA Champions League and changing fortunes indeed for some of Germany's biggest and well-supported clubs down at the bottom.
- MATCHDAY 31 STATISTICAL REVIEW - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Munich - Matchday 31 saw landmark goals for goals for a Croatian, a Japanese and VfB Stuttgart as well as productive weekend for defenders in Germany's top flight.
- Cacau: 'Had a good feeling' - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Stuttgart - Euphoric relief was the overriding emotion for the VfB Stuttgart players after a 3-1 win over FC Schalke 04 that meant a massive boost to the Swabians' hopes for Bundesliga survival.
- Corvino opens Bologna door - Former Fiorentina sporting director Pantaleo Corvino has refused to deny talk of a return to the game with Bologna.
- Livaja apologises for insults - Atalanta striker Marko Livaja has apologised after two ugly altercations with fans. “I lost my head against the insults.”
- Behrami reveals Inler row - Valon Behrami revealed his disappointment with Napoli’s campaign and his “rapport with Gokhan Inler changed” after a row.
- Conte seeks transfer assurances - Antonio Conte’s future contract talks with Juventus reportedly hinge on the club’s activity in the coming transfer market.
- Marseille hurdle for LOSC en route to podium - LFP : Ligue 1
LOSC Lille can move a step closer to securing a top-three finish, and a possible return to the Champions League, by recording a rare win at the Stade Vélodrome when they face Olympique de Marseille on Sunday evening.
- Nantes put Valenciennes to the knife - LFP : Ligue 1
A Serge Gakpé double capped a heavy 6-2 win for Nantes in Valenciennes on Sunday afternoon, Les Canaris claiming a first away win since Week 17 to leave their 19th-placed opponents closer to relegation than ever.
- Diabaté does the trick for Bordeaux - LFP : Ligue 1
Cheick Diabaté struck a hat-trick as Girondins de Bordeaux thrashed Coupe de France finalists En Avant Guingamp 5-1 on Sunday.
- Aboubakar saves Lorient in Montpellier thriller - LFP : Ligue 1
Vincent Aboubakar was once again the hero for Lorient as his late double clinched a shock point 4-4 despite ten-man Montpellier's domination of much of the second half. La Paillade are now just six points clear of the drop.
Read all the latest football news on Sportingly Better. Our aggregated football news feeds bring you everything from deadline day transfer news in the Premier League, to up to the minute developments from the Spanish, Italian, German and French leagues in Europe.
At Sportingly Better we understand how crucial football news can be in making successful football tips and making a profitable selection and aim to provide you with the latest news that could impact upon your football betting picks.