- Sherwood writes off top four - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham
- Chelsea 4-0 Spurs: Blues go seven clear - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Chelsea 4-0 Spurs: Blues go seven clear
- Prem: Chelsea go clear, Man United cruise - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Premier League review
- Borini backed by Liverpool boss Rodgers - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Football League Championship
- Sky Bet Championship: Oscar Garcia says red card changed game for Brighton - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Head coach Oscar Garcia felt skipper Gordon Greer's dismissal in Brighton's 1-1 home draw with fellow play-off contenders Reading "completely changed the game".
- Championship: Birmingham boss Lee Clark hails QPR match-winner Ravel Morrison - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Birmingham manager Lee Clark heaped rich praise on Ravel Morrison for his match-winning performance as QPR won 2-0 at St Andrew's.
- Championship: David Kelly rues Billy Davies' absence in Nottingham's 1-0 defeat to Barnsley - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Nottingham Forest deputy manager David Kelly felt his side missed Billy Davies' presence in the dugout as they slipped to a 1-0 defeat at struggling Barnsley in the Sky Bet Championship.
- Championship: Ian Holloway defends injured Millwall players in 1-0 win over Derby - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Millwall manager Ian Holloway refuted claims that his team had used time-wasting tactics in their 1-0 win over promotion-chasing Derby at the iPro Stadium.
UEFA Champions League
- Fàbregas looks to fulfil Barcelona's duty - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
Eight years after finishing a runner-up with Arsenal FC, Cesc Fàbregas is still craving his maiden UEFA Champions League title – now with FC Barcelona: "The club of my life."
- Great UEFA Champions League comebacks - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
The likes of Manchester City FC, Arsenal FC and FC Zenit suffered chastening last-16 losses, but even three-goal first-leg defeats can be turned around ...
- The one everyone wants - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
The UEFA Champions League has eluded the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimović, Ronaldo, Michael Ballack and Fabio Cannavaro, but who is the best player never to have won it?
- Arsenal's Wilshere breaks foot with England - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
Jack Wilshere will miss the second leg of Arsenal FC's round of 16 tie with FC Bayern München after being ruled out for more than six weeks due to a broken foot.
UEFA Europa League
- Zoff recalls 1990 success with Juventus - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
A UEFA Cup winner with Juventus as player and coach, Dino Zoff relives the 1990 triumph against ACF Fiorentina – the Bianconeri's round of 16 opponents, starting on Thursday.
- Goalkeeper Adán secures long-term Betis deal - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
After signing a new contract tying him to Real Betis Balompié until 2017, goalkeeper Antonio Adán said he was thrilled to commit to a club "with an incredible fan base".
- Valencia's Ricardo Costa out of Ludogorets tie - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
A badly swollen right leg will prevent Valencia CF defender Ricardo Costa playing in his team's UEFA Europa League round of 16 tie against Bulgaria's PFC Ludogorets Razgrad.
- Juventus v Fiorentina: five memorable meetings - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
As Juventus and ACF Fiorentina prepare to meet in the UEFA Europa League, UEFA.com reflects on a rivalry featuring a 'Divine Ponytail' and a would-be Trappist monk.
- Rossi: An amazing day - Goalscorer Fausto Rossi was beaming with delight after Real Valladolid beat Barcelona this afternoon.
- Alves: No one's giving up - Dani Alves has confirmed that no one in the Barcelona squad has given up hope of winning the title.
- Xavi: No positives - Xavi Hernandez has admitted that Barcelona can’t take any positives from their defeat against Real Valladolid.
- Martino: We'll keep fighting for title - Tata Martino has insisted that his Barcelona side will continue to fight for the League, despite losing at Real Valladolid this afternoon.
- Huntelaar: 'I got cramp as I was shooting' - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Gelsenkirchen - It was just the response FC Schalke 04 needed from heavy defeats against FC Bayern München and Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League respectively, as they hit four past 1899 Hoffenheim in Gelsenkirchen.
- Robben: 'Six goals a bit too much' - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Wolfsburg - For an hour, VfL Wolfsburg were matching FC Bayern München and posing them quite a few problems on Matchday 24.
- Matchday 24 - LIVE updates! - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Munich - Bundesliga Matchday 24 provided another Saturday of goal-fests and rip-roaring action at both ends of the table.
- Fair-play Bremen take spoils and respect in Nürnberg - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Nuremberg - SV Werder Bremen and fair play were the winners at the Grundig Stadion as the guests triumphed 2-0 over 1. FC Nürnberg.
- Maran: 'Catania did everything to win' - Rolando Maran doesn’t know what more Catania can do to win after they hit the woodwork twice in a draw with Cagliari.
- Lopez rues Cagliari red card - Coach Diego Lopez believes Cagliari would’ve won in Catania if they hadn’t gone down to 10 men.
- Catania held by 10-man Cagliari - Gonzalo Bergessio scored and Catania hit the woodwork twice, but were unable to beat 10-man Cagliari in a 1-1 draw.
- Ledesma out for Lazio - Cristian Ledesma is out of action for Lazio’s mid-table tussle with Atalanta on Sunday.
- Week 28 Reactions: Nice finally rewarded - LFP : Ligue 1
OGC Nice coach Claude Puel said his side's 1-0 win in Marseille was reward at last in a trying season, while OM boss José Anigo admitted the result has compromised their top-three bid.
- Matuidi out to repeat magic as PSG face Bastia - LFP : Ligue 1
After a stunning first international goal in midweek, Blaise Matuidi returns to domestic matters on Saturday afternoon when Ligue 1 leaders Paris Saint-Germain travel to Bastia.
- Marseille left frustrated by Nice again - LFP : Ligue 1
OGC Nice beat south-coast rivals Olympique de Marseille for the third time this season as a second-half Valentin Eysseric free-kick gave the visitors a 1-0 victory at the Stade Vélodrome on Friday night.
- Nantes transfer ban upheld - LFP : Ligue 1
FC Nantes have lost their battle against the imposition of a transfer ban which will stop Les Canaris from signing any new players in the next two windows.
Read all the latest football news on Sportingly Better. Our aggregated football news feeds bring you everything from deadline day transfer news in the Premier League, to up to the minute developments from the Spanish, Italian, German and French leagues in Europe.
At Sportingly Better we understand how crucial football news can be in making successful football tips and making a profitable selection and aim to provide you with the latest news that could impact upon your football betting picks.