- Giggs urges United to move on from loss - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Manchester United news
- 'Suarez can match Messi, Ronaldo' - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Liverpool 5-1 Norwich
- Man United 0-1 Everton: Famous victory <img src="http://assets.espn.go.com/icons/watch.png"> - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
Man United 0-1 Everton: Famous victory
- West Brom 2-3 Manchester City: Toure bags brace - ESPNsoccernet Premier League
West Brom 2-3 Manchester City: Toure bags brace
Football League Championship
- Championship: Charlton accept FA charge after clash against Ipswich - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Charlton have accepted a Football Association charge for failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion against Ipswich on Saturday.
- Connor Wickham reveals respect for former Sheffield Wednesday boss Dave Jones - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Sheffield Wednesday striker Connor Wickham has praised the way his side dealt with Dave Jones' sacking.
- Sky Bet Championship: Brian McDermott praises Leeds after beating Wigan - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Leeds boss Brian McDermott said his side were beginning to develop a winning mentality after their 2-0 success over managerless Wigan secured them a fourth victory in their last five league matches.
- Sky Bet Championship: Steve McClaren thinks Derby can play better despite 2-1 win - TEAMtalk | English League Championship
Steve McClaren admitted Derby were not at their best after a last-gasp 2-1 victory over his old club, 10-man Middlesbrough, while Aitor Karanka thought Curtis Main's sending off was harsh.
UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Champions League matchday six classics - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
With the last set of group games almost upon us, UEFA.com delves deep into the UEFA Champions League archive to unearth some memorable matchday six encounters.
- Robben ruled out for Bayern as Ribéry returns - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
Arjen Robben is out till 2014 after suffering a knee injury during Wednesday's 2-0 German Cup last-16 defeat of FC Augsburg in which Franck Ribéry made a comeback.
- Milan deprived of Silvestre again - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
Defender Matías Silvestre will miss AC Milan's decisive Group H game at home to AFC Ajax next Wednesday after suffering his third injury of the season.
- Neymar happy with life at Barcelona - UEFA.com - UEFA Champions League - News
"In Brazil, if you have a ball, you are already happy," says Neymar and since leaving Santos FC for FC Barcelona that pleasure has only increased, as he tells UEFA.com.
UEFA Europa League
- Last-night nerves for Dynamo and PSV - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
FC Dynamo Kyiv and PSV Eindhoven go into the final UEFA Europa League matchday of 2013 on edge, looking to grab one of the last six golden tickets to the knockout phase.
- Olcan on the rise with Trabzonspor - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
Joint-leading goalscorer in this season's UEFA Europa League group stage, Trabzonspor AŞ's Olcan Adın is now eyeing victory against SS Lazio and top spot in Group J.
- Betis pin hopes on coach Garrido - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
Juan Carlos Garrido has been charged with reversing Real Betis Balompié's Liga fortunes, the 44-year-old taking charge of the Verdiblancos until the end of the season.
- Pepe Mel's Betis reign comes to an end - UEFA.com - UEFA Europa League - News
Real Betis Balompié, already through to the UEFA Europa League round of 32, have parted company with coach Pepe Mel following a poor start to the domestic campaign.
- Iago Aspas set for La Liga return? - Liverpool striker Iago Aspas could be set for a return to Spanish football after struggling to make an impact at Anfield.
- Sabella optimistic over Messi - Argentina national team Coach Alex Sabella says he is optimistic over Lionel Messi’s recovery from a hamstring injury.
- Barca scouts watch Ramsey - Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey’s spectacular form this season has alerted Barcelona, reports the Daily Mail.
- Barca and City tracking Claudio Bravo - Both Barcelona and Manchester City are believed to be tracking Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, according to Mundo Deportivo.
- Ten things about Roman Weidenfeller - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Speaking in a 2010 interview with fussball-limburg-weilburg.de, Weidenfeller expressed his desire to continue playing at the highest level for as long as possible. "I want to be able to play for another eight to ten years. What happens after that I can't really say, but I'd be open to anything that allows me to enjoy myself." Compiled by Bernie Reeves
- Five reasons to watch the Bundesliga - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Munich - "Best such-and-such, most something-or-other..." All too often it was England's Premier League, La Liga in Spain or Italy's Serie A garnering the football superlatives - but change is afoot in the upper echelons of the world's strongest leagues.
- Großkreutz: A Diehard Dortmunder Living the Dream - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
Munich - It's every young boy's fantasy: to play professional football for the club you've lived and breathed from the very moment you first sight eyes on the beautiful game.
- Bundesliga’s Ones to Watch - Part 1 - Bundesliga.com - News Bundesliga
After eleven less than impressive appearances off the bench for Borussia Mönchengladbach, Swedish striker Hrgota finally made a real name for himself by becoming the first-ever Gladbach player to score a hat-trick on his starting debut against 1. FSV Mainz 05. With Mike Hanke and Igor de Camargo both leaving the club this summer, fleet-footed Hrgota could benefit from being the only back-up to the Foals’ record signing Luuk de Jong. Considering the Swede scored 28 goals in 39 appearances for Jönköpings Södra IF in the Swedish second tier, three goals from just nine shots as a Foal is a mere glimpse of Hrgota’s goalscoring abilities, underlined by his third effort on Matchday 33.
- Cannavaro almost joined Inter - Paolo Cannavaro’s agents have mused on why the defender is out of favour at Napoli and revealed there was a deal with Inter in the summer.
- Conte focusing on Bologna - Antonio Conte will pick the most appropriate team to face Bologna, has updated on Stephan Lichtsteiner and brushed off contract renewal speculation.
- Corini satisfied with Chievo - Eugenio Corini had little to complain about in seeing his Chievo side comfortably advance to the next round of the Coppa Italia.
- ‘Atalanta really wanted to progress’ - Giulio Migliaccio has commented that Atalanta’s win over Sassuolo came about thanks to their collective desire to progress and face Napoli.
- Garde tells Lyon to look forward - LFP : Ligue 1
Olympique Lyonnais coach Rémi Garde has urged his team to move on from Sunday's hammering in the capital as they bid to return to winning ways when Toulouse FC visit the Stade Municipal de Gerland on Thursday evening.
- Week 16 reactions - LFP : Ligue 1
Laurent Blanc acknowledged Paris Saint-Germain had been "too mediocre" in the second half to expect more than defeat at ETG; Lille boss René Girard knows his side mustn't get carried away after their exceptional win over OM.
- Lorient deepen Montpellier concerns - LFP : Ligue 1
FC Lorient continued their good run of form and increased the pressure on Montpellier Hérault SC coach Jean Fernandez with a 2-0 win at the Stade de la Mosson on Wednesday.
- Landreau breaks record as Bastia held - LFP : Ligue 1
Mickaël Landreau made a record 603rd top-flight appearance on Wednesday but his SC Bastia side were held to a 1-1 draw by ten-man AC Ajaccio in the Corsican derby.
Read all the latest football news on Sportingly Better. Our aggregated football news feeds bring you everything from deadline day transfer news in the Premier League, to up to the minute developments from the Spanish, Italian, German and French leagues in Europe.
At Sportingly Better we understand how crucial football news can be in making successful football tips and making a profitable selection and aim to provide you with the latest news that could impact upon your football betting picks.