Sportingly Better is a leading football betting website offering free football tips online and on mobile.
Chief Betting Correspondent, SportinglyBetter.com
Jonathan Day is the chief betting correspondent at Sportingly Better. Jonathan was a featured columnist at Goal.com and proved to be one of the site’s most profitable tipsters during his two years with the site. Jonathan has written for a variety of leading media publications and websites including Soccer Lens and Mirror Football for over 10 years.
To hire Jonathan as a football writer, please use the contact form on the website.
What Information Do We Collect?
The personal information we may collect, store and utilise is the following:
- information regarding your visits and use of this website
- information relating to any interactions carried out between you and the website
- information for the purpose of subscribing to our website
- any further information that you choose to send to us
A cookie is simply information sent by a web server to a web browser and then stored by the browser itself. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Most internet browsers allow you to reject all cookies. Blocking cookies can negatively impact upon the usability of many websites.
Using your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience of the website
- send you general communications
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries relating to the website
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We will take every precaution to prevent the loss and misuse of your personal information.
Third Party Websites